Bikes can be rented almost everywhere in Denmark
If you want to cycle in different parts of Denmark, there is no need to bother with bringing your bike.
You can travel the long distances by train, ferry or bus and rent the bikes to be delivered at the station, thus freeing yourself of the restrictions and fees of the other means of transportation.
In Cyclistic yon can find bike rental shops among the points-of-interests in the "Cycling"-section, and searching the web for "Cykeludlejning" ("bike rental") and your destination of choice will return a selection of rentals, prices and phone numbers. Many camping sites provide bikes for rent, too.
Also, VisitDenmark.com and the local tourist-websites have a comprehensive listing of bicycle rentals.
- Free city bikes (for short trips in Central Copenhagen)
- Rent-a-bike Copenhagen (PedalAtleten)
Zealand, Møn, Lolland and Falster
- Visit East Denmark Listing
- Free city bikes (for shorter trips in Central Aarhus)
- bikes4rent - Delivery in Aarhus
- Frederikshavn free city bikes (for shorter trips in Frederikshavn)
- Skagen Cykeludlejning
- Lysets Land Listing
Ebeltoft and Grenaa
- Visit Djursland Listing
West Coast of Jutland
- Visit West Listing